Linking up with Hallie again!
1. Free stuff! My brother-in-law and I used to enter contests all the time in college to win stuff (okay, sometimes we still do). One of the perks to reading so many blogs is access to so many giveaways! My goal in life is to win one of those KitchenAid mixers that the Pioneer Woman is always giving away… or maybe someday I’ll just cave and buy one. Anyway, if you like free stuff like me, you can enter to win some glasses from good ol’ Firmoo here!
2. I’m sure that pretty much anyone who reads this little blog already reads Dwija’s, but if not, you should. She’s one of my all-time faves: she writes about family, her house reno, and Catholicism- all favorite topics- and she’s really funny to boot. She has been having some serious pregnancy complications, so if you could keep her and unborn baby Nicholas in your prayers, it would be very much appreciated. In order to help Dwija and her family afford a much-needed laundry room redo (think no dryer, leaky washing machine that needs bucket emptying, and mice attracting- shudder!) Cari set up a way to donate. Bonus fave: watching the green bar rise over the past few days!
3. HGTV magazine. It’s fun, colorful, and gives me the decorating itch. It gives lots of tips and tricks for both inside and outside your home, plus ways to get designer looks for less. What’s not to love, am I right?
4. Have you seen Kid Snippets yet? It’s videos that some dads made where they act out the scenario that their kids imagined. I love it. The code wasn’t working to post a video here, so here’s a link instead.
5. Napping children. Which describes neither of my defiant children today. I’m doing my best to ignore all the thumps and bumps coming from Grace’s room, but it’s a lot tougher to ignore the grouchy, over-tired babe in my arms. So on that note, I’m off to coax at least one girl to some much-needed rest.