Five Favorites

Linking up with Hallie again today to share a few of my favorite things-

1. This kid. After a few too many short nights and  a missed nap, she fell asleep trying to eat her dinner. I’m pretty sure that’s never happened. It was hilarious to watch her little head bobbing as she tried so hard to stay awake.
IMG_0031

2. My sister is getting married!!! Her boyfriend popped the question over the weekend, and we’re all looking forward to the November wedding! Also, he lives in our little town, so my sister will be moving here at the end of the summer when she starts her new job at the Catholic school in town. It will be fun to get to hang out with them more and to use them for free babysitting.
the happy couple:
Justine

3. This recipe. I haven’t yet tried it on my in-laws like the title says, (just wait til your next visit!) but we LOVED it. Simple, easy, and oh-so-good. I have a feeling it will be a new staple in this house.

4. The weekend forecast. I know, talking about the weather again, but seriously. We just had INCHES of snow TWICE in the last week. And I’m over it. I’ve tried to be patient with the unseasonably cold temps this spring (if you could call it that) but I’m done. So much for global warming.
IMG_0032

5. Her smile. I can’t get enough.
Sophia

That’s all I’ve got, so head on over to Hallie’s for lots more faves!

m4s0n501

8 Responses to "Five Favorites"

1. Katie

April 24, 2013 at 5:31 pm

The picture of your daughter asleep is sooooo cute! Those “sammies” look yummy . . . please tell us how they turn out.

• Francine Weber

April 24, 2013 at 6:27 pm

They’re fantastic! Make them pronto!

2. ellenjohnson824500384

April 24, 2013 at 6:42 pm

You are so lucky that your sister is going to live in your own town! I’m jelly. And I hear ya on the weather. Yesterday was freezing and rainy but today was gorgeous and sunny and 70 and ignored my chores and sat outside in the backyard through all of naptime. So worth it. I’m still ignoring the dishes.

3. Rosie Hill (@RosieHill425)

April 24, 2013 at 7:46 pm

Free babysitting! Nice!!! I’m hoping my brother-in-law gets married soon so we can get them to babysit for us :)

4. Lisa

April 25, 2013 at 8:18 pm

Oh my goodness, the baby photo is too cute! And I am a big fan of ham & cheese sandwiches, so I def. want to try that recipe.

5. Colleen Martin

April 26, 2013 at 7:40 am

Oh my gosh – kids falling asleep when they are not supposed to just cracks.me.up. And yay for engagements and weddings and love and free babysitting…especially free babysitting!

• Francine Weber

April 26, 2013 at 8:07 am

I hope they don’t mind my plans to use them… After all, I’m sure they’d love more time with my girls! ;)

6. Rebecca

May 6, 2013 at 12:31 pm

Oh she must have been so tired! What a cute little girl.

RebeccawithanR

I love reading & responding to your comments!