What I Wore Sunday

I thought I’d join the party over at Fine Linen and Purple this week… because I know you all wanted to know what I wore to Mass this morning.

Does anyone else feel awkward posing for these? Just me? Moving on.

Someone wanted to crash the photo shoot.

I figured I’d better get all the wear out of this dress while I can, because the larger my midsection gets, the shorter the dress creeps. I think I have about 3 more hours before I have to shelve it for awhile, maybe 4 if I don’t eat too much.

And for the breakdown:
Cardigan- Target (oh, 3-4 years ago)
Dress- Younkers (clearance rack from Grace’s pregnancy)
Tights- Gap
Boots- Aerosoles (purchased after the holidays last year… Merry Christmas to me)
Scarf- swiped from my sister’s extensive pashmina collection
Earrings- some little place in Cancun (gift from my mom)

Aaaaaand now I’m off to finally finish my lukewarm coffee and pick out our Christmas card photo so we can get them ordered pronto. We snapped a bunch of photos quickly after Mass and I’m reallllllly hoping there’s something usable in them… taking more pics outside in freezing temps with a napless toddler sounds like fun for nobody.

m4s0n501

12 Responses to "What I Wore Sunday"

1. Jess Cathofeminism

November 25, 2012 at 9:34 pm

Yet another flawless black and brown combo… I look crazy when I do this! Looking fab on you!

2. Ana

November 25, 2012 at 9:47 pm

You look so so good! Was that second ‘so’ awkward? I am leaving it. You look amazing!

3. Deme @ Fresh Coat Of Paint

November 25, 2012 at 10:04 pm

I love the colors you put together here! You look great! And yes…still feels completely awkward :)

4. -Kinsi-

November 25, 2012 at 10:10 pm

Very cheerful and cozy- a great combo!

5. Jiza @ The Real JZ

November 26, 2012 at 2:45 am

I love all of the bright colors! Good luck with your Christmas card selection, Francine!

6. Dwija {House Unseen}

November 26, 2012 at 3:14 am

Those earrings are fantastic!

How did the pics go? (I’ve told my husband it’s too late for us to take one and get them sent out in time. Did I lie? Please tell me I didn’t lie…)

7. Sheena

November 26, 2012 at 3:32 am

looove the colors! been looking for a pink cardi…wish i could back track 3-4 years!

8. Martha

November 26, 2012 at 4:30 am

Very colorful! I love that you’re gutsy enough to transition pieces with bright colors to winter/fall – it doesn’t all have to be dark colors!

Also, kuddos on the pretty earrings. I’ve already had to give up necklaces (too much trouble since I’m nursing) – I’m worried that once my kiddos get into the grabbing stage, cute long earrings will be the next victims!

9. Amanda @ worthy of Agape

November 26, 2012 at 4:52 am

The earrings and the cardigan are my favorites (but the whole outfit is great)! And I feel awkward posing for the photos, but today I had no one to take my pictures for me so I had to use the self-timer, less pressure but just as awkward feeling! Glad you joined the link-up!

10. Kendra

November 26, 2012 at 5:43 am

Definitely dig this :-) my husband picked out a black dress and pink cardigan combo for me once and I love it, despite pink not being my usual color. It’s a fantastic look for you! Love the cute photo crasher too.

11. Stephanie

November 26, 2012 at 3:13 pm

Fuschia and turquoise is one of my favorite color combos; you look adorable and so does your daughter =)

12. Colleen

November 26, 2012 at 3:37 pm

You look gorgeous, and we have our cards ready to go, but I don’t want to be the first to mail them out. I’m waiting until I start receiving some. You know, trying to be fashionably late :)

I love reading & responding to your comments!