a few of the things I’m thankful for today, in no particular order-
1. Coffee. Especially on mornings after short nights. (Can I get a amen?!)
2. That my church is unlocked, so I can go hang with Jesus whenever I need some one-on-one time with Him. I know that’s not always the case, even in the various other places I’ve lived.
3. Long conversations with my best friend, who’s there for me when I need her, even from halfway across the country.
4. Laughter. Oh, how laughter makes everything better! (as does coffee, cheese, and flowers)
5. Growing new friendships. It’s been hard being far away from many of the people I’m the closest to, but it’s been so good to make the change from acquaintances to friends with the people we’ve met here.
6. Lovely weather. I think May is my favorite month, mostly because of the weather. I love the sunshine, flowers blooming, green grass, and perfect temperatures, with all the promise of summer yet to come. And, perhaps best of all, the bugs aren’t out in full force yet. Wins all around.
7. Speaking of flowers, my first rose appeared yesterday on one of the bushes in front of the house. I can’t wait to enjoy them all summer.
What are you thankful for today?
linking up with Carina today–